Here and Now

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2008 - The Thomas' Year

We (or rather I) have been pretty remiss in not keeping this blog up to date. I have been working on a new one which I had hoped to be ready by now but prevarication is the mother of something or other and it just isn't finished yet. So, instead of all those blow by blow regular accounts of our comings and goings (actually mostly goings, as you'll read) I've reverted to that old standby the Christmas letter. Not really us, somehow, but this time around it's the most convenient way of keeping you up to date with what we've been doing. Hopefully it won't need to be repeated next year. Just click on the link...


On the veranda of the LBJ homestead in Texas

In the meantime, have a lovely Christmas and lets hope for a 2009 which disappoints all those gloom laden prophets of doom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home