Baffled
I think I am pretty good at keeping track of what's new online and what people are up to. A couple of the blogs I read mention other sites from time to time and I like to investigate what they are talking about, even if it's not something I am especially interested in. However, someone mentioned the delights of flickr which sent me to their site, from where I linked to a Guardian article about social networking. I was surprised to see it was dated over a year ago - I am more out of touch than I realised!
Since I am still trying to get the hang of XML and so on...I was surprised at this outcome:

Do the quiz yourself if you like and see if we have anything in common!
BTW, Flickr turned out to be a Beta version of a similar photosharing site to SmugMug, which we use for There and Then and have found really great way of sharing our photos with friends and family.
(Originally posted by Gill)
Since I am still trying to get the hang of XML and so on...I was surprised at this outcome:

Do the quiz yourself if you like and see if we have anything in common!
BTW, Flickr turned out to be a Beta version of a similar photosharing site to SmugMug, which we use for There and Then and have found really great way of sharing our photos with friends and family.
(Originally posted by Gill)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home