Here and Now

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Choir Tour


Right, am finally bored enough to bother blogging the Choir Tour...

Was great fun actually. The Czech Republic was an excellent choice for a Choir Tour (better then Wales anyway....) and was nice and cheap, which was good. It's difficult to think what to say really, I think it's fair to say it was a really nice couple of weeks without being a gigantically memorable one like the last two, although I'm not sure why this was particularly. Got myself a nice rapier as well, although it was rather a pain to get through customs... It's difficult to think of what else to say really, I feel it deserves more comment but nothing particularly comes to mind. I think more photos are required...



Oh, more photos here as always, of course.

1 Comments:

  • I'm pleased that, when talking to you about the tour, you seemed to have a better time than you describe here! I don't think the blog entry does it justice, really?

    By Blogger Gill, at 2:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home