Miss Peterhouse

Had Miss Peterhouse last night- what fun! Alex and I had quite a lot of fun in the afternoon sorting out a costume, which for a change actually went together quite well. No pathetic messing around with sheets like the Haloween bop this time! The were really satisfied with the result, I looked completely rubbish but in an amusing way. Bop itself was quite fun as well, everyone loved the costume (especially the bounty- great touch that).
The competition itself was amusing, loads of people had made the effort so the variety of costumes was great. In the end I didn't place, which was a pity and certainly disappointed the crowd- think I was the people's choice! On the upside, it did mean I didn't have to dance with Ramin, which can probably only be a good thing...
Oh, and later on a couple of people were telling me that my Itunes collection is 'legendary'. So, ego boosts all round!
As always, more photos here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home