Here and Now

Thursday, February 02, 2006

One of those weeks

It's been one of those weeks. Busy. Every day and every night, I've had something or other to do or somewhere to go, which is great, but....

I began the week with a meeting in Gloucester and a dash home to change because Eve Pollard came to speak in Cheltenham on Monday evening. She was very good - a delightful lady who was popular with her audience and very easy going.

Tuesday was filled with a morning meeting, lunch with three WI colleagues, stitch and bitch in Prestbury during the afternoon and then on to a CBSO concert in Birmingham in the evening. All good fun, but possibly rather a lot for one day! The concert was a little ho-hum after last week's spendid offerings, but it was good to relax and get a bit of culture.

Wednesday, I was invited to a WI coffee morning in Dursley. The room was full of chatty ladies and I did my best to get around to everyone. We thought it reminiscent of speed dating!

Today, another meeting and at last, an afternoon at home to catch up on things. Tomorrow, a book group workshop to go to.

And then it will be the weekend. Hooray!

(First posted by Ed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home