Here and Now

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Party!


Was the party for Jessica's 21st last night- her actually birthday's tuesday. Overall, really fun although perhaps it went on slightly too long. Went over about quarter to seven, drank the pink champagne I'd bought from Selfridges earlier that day (yum) and then headed out to the Vaults for cocktails. Best bit of the evening I'd say, great cocktails, good company, and a cigar which is always a bonus! After a few cocktails (too expensive to have too many, although I think we'll make a return some time) we then went back and had turbo Bellinis (Champagne, but with peach liqueur instead of the conventional juice...) in Claire and Jessica's set. Other people started turning up from 9.30ish. This bit was allright but not as good as before, something of a typical Peterhouse night I'd say which is fine but not as fun as the cocktail/cigar fuelled fun of before. Am glad we went out beforehand.


Nice night all round really, especially the beginning.

More photos here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home